When Your Ex Doesn’t Follow the Rules
International Best Seller
Do you find co-parenting with your ex to be a constant struggle? Does it seem like he fights you every step of the way – sometimes just for sport? Are you worried that you cannot go on like this for the next 10-15 years and that your bank account will be empty from the legal costs? And are you concerned about your children’s mental and emotional health? In When Your Ex Doesn’t Follow the Rules, you will discover client success stories combined with powerful coaching techniques that will change your post divorce combat zone into a place of peace.
- Get clear on what you want and what you will no longer tolerate
- Learn to trust the wisdom of your body and use it as a valuable ally in decision making
- Learn to quiet the mind and silence the critics in your life
- Use anger as a call to action and not as an energy drain
- Identify what you can control and stop trying to control the rest
- Improve your communicate with your ex
- Begin to see yourself as the hero of your own story instead of the victim
Maureen is a coach, international best-selling author, teacher, and speaker, with proven expertise in the divorce recovery field. Combining straight talk, empathy and laughter, she helps her clients rebuild their lives after divorce and raise healthy, happy children.
Maureen studied at the Martha Beck Institute and received her Bachelor of Science from DePaul University and her Master of Art in Teaching from Trevecca Nazarene University.
She lives in Nashville and is successfully navigating her way through single life. Maureen is proud to have co-parented her two daughters who are thriving in their early 20’s and enjoys traveling, reading, and checking out the newest restaurants with friends.